Introducing Kelli at The Inspired Collection

Today I'm blog swapping with Kelli from The Inspired Collection. 
I met her through the Link Party she throws every Tuesday.
So after you read what she has to say, head over to her lovely blog to 
check this out for more and say hi.  After all, I'll be there to welcome you!
*******************************************

Hello fellow readers and bloggers! My name is Kelli and I am the creator of The Inspired Collection. Today I am so excited to be swapping places with Olga from Stardust-Decor & Style and excited to have the opportunity to share a little about myself and The Inspired Collection!

I am a newlywed, and first time home owner, who entered the bloggy world in July of 2011. I decided to start The Inspired Collection to share our journey of creating our new construction home into our own personal oasis, and it has turned into so much more. I love sharing my inspirations, crafts, and have really enjoyed sharing all of our fun and yummy recipes. I have had so much fun connecting with other bloggers and readers and have enjoyed sharing my creations, as well as reading and learning about everyone else's creativity.

(me and the hubs)

I hope that you can find the time today to stop on over and give a shout out to Olga, as well as check out some of our posts. Here's a sneak peek of what The Inspired Collection has to offer and a button to grab!




The Inspired Collection
 
Here is a little Christmas craft that I created over the Thanksgiving break! I decided to dress up our dining room chairs, these red velvet ribbon and pine cone decor really gives it a little pizazz! 
Check out our christmas chairs!

I recently completed our first gallery wall.
You can read more about where I found my inspiration for it, as well as how it was created.


This has been one of my favorite recipes, Dessert Kabobs, a simple and yummy treat!

 

Here is a peak at my very first furniture remodel. I gave this hutch a new life, from drab to fab!


I am currently loving these AMAZINGLY SIMPLE wine cork magnets!


And of course, our kick off post featured Our DIY Wedding. Since our wedding in June we have attended 4 more weddings and I featured all of them and their creativity in each of their own posts.


Thanks for taking the time to read a little bit about me and The Inspired Collection and a special Thanks to Olga for blog swapping with me today! She rocks, doesn't she?!  I know my readers are having a blast checking out all of her amazing projects! I hope you guys will stop by my page and check it out! Thanks for getting to know me and The Inspired Collection! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from the Mingle with Us Blog Hop!

    I love the wedding pictures <3 and the cork magnets! Very cool!

    Feel free to come by my blog anytime,


    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me Olga!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing WOW what talent Kelli! Great work and ideas~

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover