House Tour: A Tiny Home


This is a small apartment. A very small apartment. In fact it is a tiny apartment!
It is only 19.5 sq.m. (i.e.215 sq.feet)! But it is so cute... and stylish... and white... and bright and
I think I'm in love with it! Oh well, I won't say much, I'll let pictures talk for themselves.
I just think that maybe, - I say maybe - I wouldn't mind be living in THIS small space!
What about you?













Found in Desire to Inspire

For Greek readers only:
Congrats to Olympiacos for winning the European Championship!
Συγχαρητήρια στην Ολυμπιακάρα που αφού κόντεψε να μας στείλει στο 
νοσοκομείο με καρδιακό, τελικά κέρδισε επάξια το Κύπελο από μία 
πολύ μεγάλη ομάδα!
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

8 comments:

  1. It's very nicely done but I would go crazy in a space that small!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind living in such a small space (alone, of course). Actually, I've always been more creative when limited.as a student, I lived in a less than 10m2,and it was perfect. Even now, married and with two kids I like living in 45m2 apartment.
    love this tour

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little apartment. It's really well used. Have a nice day.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Μικρό αλλά τα έχει όλα...στυλ, προσωπικότητα!! Πολύ ωραίο!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For greeks readers only..!!HILARIOUS!!!Εξαιρετικο παιχνιδι ειδαμε χθες!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of space! Such a cute apartment and everything you could need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Η απόλυτη οργάνωση! Τόσο μικρός χώρος και έχει τα πάντα - και ραπτομηχανή! Αν έχεις μεράκι και θέλεις κάτι πολύ, το πετυχαίνεις τελικά. Μέχρι και το πανευρωπαϊκό παίρνεις. Συγχαρητήρια!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small but perfectly formed !
    In my 20's I rented one room in Knightsbridge, near Harrods, and shared a bathroom with other residents !
    I don't think I could do it any more though but that apartment is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover