DIY: Make your Own Miniature Garden



While going through my daily reading today, I found this in My Paradissi and I was amazed!
Such a beautiful miniature hobbiton garden that you could make all by yourself (just


make sure that you're equipped with a lot of patience for this little project!).
Hope you like it as much as I did! Make Your Own Hobbiton Miniature Garden via Crafttuts+
Make Your Own Hobbiton Miniature Garden via Crafttuts+
For a step by step tutorial go here
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

7 comments:

  1. Πραγματικά είναι ωραία ιδέα! Αν φτιάξεις και κάμποσα θα κανεις ενα mini παράδεισο!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Εχεις δίκιο θα είναι πανέμορφο, δεν το είχα σκεφτεί!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful little project, I must find a huge glass bowl and do something myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ωχ, μυρίζομαι ότι θα έχω "δουλειά" τις επόμενες μέρες!!!
    ;-)
    Φιλάκια!!!
    Καλή εβδομάδα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Μου θυμίζει τρισδιάστατη εικόνα από παραμύθι! Πολύ όμορφο!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Olga, like fairytale...

    www.spoon-stories.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover